Blowgun...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blowgun...

Post  TD503-101st on Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:35 am

Since a certain group of someones are now watching this site we are retracting everything we have posted... Have a nice day! lol!

Last edited by TD503-11th on Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
TD503-101st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

k

Post  Big ShoW on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:23 pm

k

Last edited by Big ShoW on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big ShoW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trance the Faggot

Post  Tony Accardo on Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:48 am

Hey Trance you faggot fuck! While other speakermen on this board may try to cull your anger and convince you not to carry out acts of violence, I on the other hand will FUCK YOU UP plain and simple!! Im in Cali you jarhead bitch! You think you're hard on a fuckin message board you telephone tough guy! I'll meet You any time any place bitch! I'll teach you a fuckin lesson your military officers should've taught your braindead ass a long time ago, and another thing you cocksucker; FUCK all your military reject buddies! It's broke, piece of shit, can't get a job, losers like you that give our armed forces a bad name all around the world. You probably think you're fighting for FREEDOM too you fuckin pion! It's fucks like you that join the military cause you can't get any other job and your moms is finally bugging you to move out her house at the age of 32. As for myself you jarhead fuck, I own 6 companies, most of them sub-chapter S corporations, and have been in business for over 5 years. I just turned 25 and bought another ridiculous sized house last year in southern California. I have enough power and money to squash you like a fuckin bug without ever leaving my $10,000 bed. But I will watch what I say on this board cause I'm sure the feds are all over it and I will happily meet ur bitch as ANYWHERE. Bring whatever you want too.... This is something that you have brought upon yourself, this is karma catchin up to YOU. For all those children in Iraq lost in the sand that you helped slaughter over 1 million civilians. This is what you face now, play with fire, get burned... I will find you...

Tony Accardo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blowgun...

Post  yourspeakersmymoney on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:35 am

Tony Accardo wrote:Hey Trance you faggot fuck! While other speakermen on this board may try to cull your anger and convince you not to carry out acts of violence, I on the other hand will FUCK YOU UP plain and simple!! Im in Cali you jarhead bitch! You think you're hard on a fuckin message board you telephone tough guy! I'll meet You any time any place bitch! I'll teach you a fuckin lesson your military officers should've taught your braindead ass a long time ago, and another thing you cocksucker; FUCK all your military reject buddies! It's broke, piece of shit, can't get a job, losers like you that give our armed forces a bad name all around the world. You probably think you're fighting for FREEDOM too you fuckin pion! It's fucks like you that join the military cause you can't get any other job and your moms is finally bugging you to move out her house at the age of 32. As for myself you jarhead fuck, I own 6 companies, most of them sub-chapter S corporations, and have been in business for over 5 years. I just turned 25 and bought another ridiculous sized house last year in southern California. I have enough power and money to squash you like a fuckin bug without ever leaving my $10,000 bed. But I will watch what I say on this board cause I'm sure the feds are all over it and I will happily meet ur bitch as ANYWHERE. Bring whatever you want too.... This is something that you have brought upon yourself, this is karma catchin up to YOU. For all those children in Iraq lost in the sand that you helped slaughter over 1 million civilians. This is what you face now, play with fire, get burned... I will find you...

can you say anger management? Shocked

yourspeakersmymoney

View user profile http://myspace.com/poundster

Back to top Go down

Post  YouPaidForMyNewVette on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:02 am

easy guys...we all are together..not against
YouPaidForMyNewVette
Super Admin

View user profile http://speakermen.usersboard.net

Back to top Go down